Image Map

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo Eyeshadows

I went to Target ages ago and bought a few beauty products--namely eyeshadow. This was quite a change since I never ever wear eyeshadow but I decided to just go for it.

I purchased the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo eyeshadows in 'Bold Gold' and 'Bad to the Bronze'. I know this product was hyped up a year ago but it's never too late right?

I chose gel eyeshadow since I figured it'd be easier and quicker to apply with a swipe of a finger and it seemed like it would last long on my sweaty eyelids (gross).



Left: Bad to the Bronze; Right: Bold Gold


The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is amazing. One swipe of the finger gives you an opaque amount of color. The sheen of these two particular colors are also amazing. They offer a nice shimmer/shine yet straying from a tacky glittery shadow. Although I did not wear the shadow for 24 hours to verify if the product's name stands true, I did wear it for quite a bit, around ten hours, and the shadow seemed to have stay put. Application was simple; I just used my finger!

All in all, I would definitely recommend these. 

Have you tried the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows?

1 comment :

  1. The reflective shimmer is beautiful! I love how the color tattoos don't contain large glitter particles (which are quite frankly tacky in my opinion), and Bold Gold is a gorgeous gold shade :)

    ReplyDelete