Image Map

Friday, May 3, 2013

Celebrity Tag

So I was tagged by my lovely friend Emily to do the celebrity tag she came up with!


Instructions:

1. Tag and link 3 or more people to do this. (Don't tag someone that's already been tagged.)
2 Leave a comment on their blogs telling them that you've tagged them and link your tag. 
3. Make sure you credit and link Ahem, It's Emme, and the person who tagged you on your tag post.
4. You must answer all of the questions!
5. Copy and paste the instructions and the questions onto your post. (Make sure you copy and paste the questions portion by itself too, so it's easy for the people you tag to do this tag!)

Questions:

1. Who are your top two celebrity crushes and why?
2. Have you met any celebrities? If yes, who and where they're from if others may be unfamiliar with them. (Pictures would be great.)
3 .Do you personally know any celebrities? If so, any fun experiences?
4. Which TV show cast would you most want to be friends with and why?
5. Which movie cast would you most want to be friends with and why 
6. Which movie character would you most want to portray and why ? 
7. Who is your celebrity style inspiration and why?



1. Bradley Cooper and Christian Bale. I wouldn't consider Cooper as a celebrity crush considering he's my husband and all :).  I'm pretty sure most girls in my age crush on Justin Bieber and whatnot but there is just something about Phil and Bruce Wayne that make them irresistibly attractive. I've always been a huge fan of Bale and his movies and I mean, who doesn't have a crush on Batman? Cooper just has this cute boyish charm about him. 

2. Unfortunately, I've never properly "met" any celebrities (actually, I did meet Nicholas Braun and had a one sentence conversation with him) but I have been in the same proximity (by that I mean we were either in the same room) within a few I've been very very close to the actor who played Esteban in Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Snoop Dogg (Lion), Alyson Stoner, Cody Linley, and Jeremy Sumpter. Yeah, not exactly any A-listers (minus Snoop), which is really sad since I'm relatively close to LA.

3. Sadly, no.

4. Although Friends is by far my favorite show, I'd definitely say the Boy Meets World cast since they've slowly deviated from the spotlight (though they'll be back soon for 'Girl Meets World') and seem like down to earth people.

5. The Notebook most because of Rachel McAdams, who is basically my role model. Having Ryan Gosling as a friend wouldn't be that bad either ;)

6. Any of the Bond girls from the Daniel Craig Bond movies. Haha. Just kidding. Probably Anne Hathaway's character in The Devil Wears Prada. I think it'd be interesting to do research for that part and I'd be able to work with Meryl Streep and Emily Blunt!

7. Too hard to choose but check out my Fashion Role Model series.

I tag:
funsizebeauty
Jenni My Style
It's What I'm Feeling

Of course, anybody reading can do this tag! Have fun :)

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for doing it Emily! I would love to play Anne Hathaway's character in Devil Wears Prada too! Good thinking on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be obsessed with Jeremy Sumpter.

    ReplyDelete