Image Map

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fashion Role Model: Mila Kunis


Mila Kunis:

Kunis's seductive eyes and glossy brown hair most likely landed her as Esquire's 2012 Sexiest Woman Alive. However, in addition to her beautiful complexion, she also seems like a very cool person with a nonchalant, laid-back attitude in contrast to the glitz and glam of celebrities.

Not to mention her amazing style and ability to pull off daring outfits/dresses. My favorites are (even though I like almost everything she wears):

Beautiful dress and hairstyle
This dress is gorgeous but I do think her hair can be slightly adjusted but still close to perfect.

Greek goddess much

 
This is probably my favorite of the bunch because I feel like it's very "Kate Middleton" minus the hat

She wears black a lot and although it's a universally flattering color, I think it's definitely her color.
                                              



As for a couple of casual outfits (she usually comes out in sweats though but she's still flawless):

                                      

Which is your favorite?

2 comments :

  1. I love that red dress on her! She looks great.

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)
    check it out x

    ReplyDelete