Image Map

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NYC Sunny Bronzer Review

One of my favorite beauty products is bronzer. The powder can truly sculpt and slim your face while accentuating your cheekbones. I've been using this NYC Bronzer in Sunny for the past few months and I've been loving it. The color is not too orange or too dark and still manages to perform its job. I also like how the powder is matte versus shimmer, which can emphasize imperfections such as blemishes. On the other hand, I found it quite difficult to swatch it. I rubbed it on my finger and then on my forearm but I had to press my finger hard into the product to get any significant color payoff. When I swatched it on my arm, the color was there but is nearly impossible to blend, almost like a powder stain of some sort. I definitely do not have this problem when I use it with my Icing Contour Brush. The powder blends well on my skin when I use a brush. For retailing around $3, I would recommend this product to those looking for an affordable bronzer.

I took the following pictures under my dining room light and under natural light in my bathroom.

Under Artificial Light:


 Under Natural Light:

Last but not least, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! or HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :) 

2 comments :

  1. i was thinking to purchase this. what type of skin tones do you think this would work on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This product would suit light-medium skin tones as it probably wouldn't show up on darker skin tones.

      Delete